Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time Apart

It's been over five years since I've talked to Davis every day. We aren't talking a little "how's it going" every day. We're talking constant texts, tweets, emails, 30 second phone calls, and instagrams along with hours of nonstop talking every night. That's why it's hard for me when we're apart and let's face it, we do our share of time apart. Last week Davis was in Korea for 5 days, then I went to St George without him for the weekend and now he's in NY hanging out with all of our besties without me. It's crazy how even when I'm having the time of my life, if we are apart, I'm always counting down the hours until I see him again. I guess I'm lucky I found somebody I never ever ever get sick of and am always dying to tell him the tiniest part of my days. I just wish time didn't move so slow when he's away. Hurry up and get back here. We miss you.

5 comments:

.kaitlyn. said...

Aw! thanks for letting us barrow him though. Wish you'd gotten to come too!

Becca said...

cute post. cute photo. i remember your whispering phone calls in our living room. funny.

Krista said...

Davis has a really nice shaped head.

Tia said...

such a cute pic of the two of you!!

MishMyBelle said...

you both look great in that pic! glad you are so happy, mel!