Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jump, Jump

I've jumped off quite a few scary things in my life... bungee jumping a few times and many many cliffs. I always pictured myself taking a huge leap off the edge and flying through the air. Then I saw a video of the baby step I took off a bungee platform a few years back and realized that I am the biggest baby when it comes to jumping. I always take the smallest baby step ever. We went cliff jumping in St. George, and a little girl was watching us and right after I jumped she commented on me almost hitting the rock below because I didn't jump out far enough. Then of course Katie went after me and had to do some soaring leap to make my baby step look even worse. I don't know what it is, but I don't think I'll ever be a leaper. Baby steps have always worked out pretty well for me.


1 comment:

Jo said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous place! Where exactly is that?