Friday, May 27, 2011

Satisfied


The past week has been a little crazy with all of the running around I've been doing. I'm pretty sure Lyla and I cover more miles in the Prius than any other duo in the history of human life. The weird thing is even with all of the running around I'm feeling so fulfilled. In the last five days I've spent crazy hours at my TWO jobs that I am loving, attended a fun fam dinner, long boarded down the canyon, pumped the boys up for Duck over Sushi desserts, camped out with besties in the pouring rain, sang and danced my heart out at the best concert of my life, was on 2News!, had a girlie sleepover, ate a fancy dinner with my grandpa, shopped with my mom, gone on after-work river walks, AND caught up on TV homework with D Dawg. Ah! None of this is anything fancy but love being busy and spending time with the people I love. Here's to more of that in the desert sun this weekend!

4 comments:

nerak said...

mel, that sounds like perfection.

nici said...

Glad to have been part of the week. Good times, indeed! We're going to celebrate your birthday at some point - there's just no way around it.

mary said...

doesn't it make you kinda glad you don't live in NY so you can actually do a million things like that without it somehow killing you?

Jo said...

So happy for you Melissa, and a little envious of your energy!