Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bad Angle


After a long day at work we went up the canyon and walked around for a few hours. It was kind of amazing. I wanted a fam pic so we asked a stranger. I gave her my phone and she immediately got down on her knee to take the pic. Ugh. I always hate that. I never want to be mean and bossy when randoms are being nice to take a pic but really... Aren't people aware that pics taken like that are always horrible?? It's a lesson everyone needs to learn just to be a good citizen of the world. Don't you think??

2 comments:

Jo said...

"It's a lesson everyone needs to learn just to be a good citizen of the world." LOL!

It's actually not that bad a picture. And what a perfect backdrop!

Team Gecko's Triumphs said...

could be worse mel.... at least she got ya'll in the pict! btw we are jealous, looks pretty fab.