Monday, April 25, 2011

For $100 Would You?

I don't like snakes. Remember the mishap in Thailand? Last weekend Davis kept shoving Craig and Mary's snake in my face. I about had 10 heart attacks. During one of the attacks Craig was standing there and asked if I would put Charlie up my shirt for $20. I answered that I wouldn't do it for $20, but I would do it for $100, thinking that nobody would really pay me $100 to put Charlie up my shirt. Well, he quickly scampered off to collect the goods and you can see what happened next... It wasn't pretty, but I got my $$.

13 comments:

Nat Attack said...

Ohmanohmanohmanohman. I laughed laughed laughed. I hate video online but I sure sat through every second of that. Good JOB for a hundo!

Macy said...

I think they owe you more than a $100 for that!! Holy cow!

Jo said...

I'm with Macy. How awful!!! You're very brave. I can't think of any amount of money that would motivate me to do that!

MishMyBelle said...

I am laughing so hard right now. You are seriously a trooper. Not sure I could have done this! you better have treated yourself to something good with your earnings!

nici said...

YIKES! Not worth it.

Ashley said...

I still can't believe you did that.

Andrea said...

Eyes are teary from laughing so hard! Thanks for the entertainment

Alicia said...

Suddenly, I'm scared to death to go outside. They might be OUT THERE. And what if they get in my SHIRT?!

New irrational fear confirmed.

Andrea W. said...

Well, our family just enjoyed that fun video clip. EWWWWWW!!! I'm so impressed. Not sure I could have done that for $100.

Jill said...

Oh man, I was laughing and cringing for you until I cried. You are BRAVE Melissa!

Alexandra said...

so gross!!!!!! i am really happy you got paid 100$ and hope you bought something REALLY great with it!!!

Breona said...

siiiick. I was cringing as well. snakes are the heeeebie geeeebies. Pretty entertaining for sure. Now you have snake slime all up and around. . .aaaah

lins.e said...

funniest thing ever mel