Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hot spots




On Saturday we piled eight people into the Xterra and headed down to P-town for the big rivalry game. (if you're wondering, yes I wore red) We decided to hit up some BYU hot spots while we were down there so after the game we headed on over to Cafe Rio for dinner. My first pork salad was eaten at that Cafe Rio... remember how big of deal it was? Hour long waits... Kind of crazy. After dindin we hit up the Wilk for some bowling. When we were done bowling we sill hadn't had enough of the good old days so we took over a table at the Creamery for a few hours playing scum. While at it we even had a few celebrity sightings... Coach Rose ... Jackson Emery... BIG TIME. The night was an exercise in how much Provo we can handle. I'm trying to talk myself into being okay with it...

2 comments:

nerak said...

that seriously sounds like an epic provo night. scum at the creamery takes the cake. hilarious.

Macy said...

Sounds like a fun and crazy night in Ptown.
That Cafe Rio was such a big deal! I remember when it opened, and how crowded and crazy it was. I fell in love with it immediately.