Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sick Day

My mom took today day off work because we had Christmas sewing and baking to do. THEN I got REALLY sick last night. Since she had already taken the day she's been taking care of me ... Bringing me Dr. Pepper and water, turning on The View (Prince was on! Wish I was going to his show in NYC) grocery shopping, and taking care of Lyla. How lucky am I to have such a nice mom? Especially a mom who knows just what I would need to feel better. I don't think there's anything better than your mom taking care of you when your sick. Really, can you think of anything? This lil lady has been glued to my side today. I think she's worried about me. So cute!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

Jo said...

That really is cute about Lila sticking close to you, and very sweet about your Mom. She's a great one. Hope you feel better soon!

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Feel better. (Dr. Pepper?)

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Feel better. (Dr. Pepper?)