Sunday, November 14, 2010

Squished

I had two of the worst nights of sleep this weekend. After spending some quality time in the hot pots at Lava we crammed all fifteen of us into the Alpaca Inn and I got stuck between Nici and Davis in a little bed. It was a LONG night. The next night I had to share with Rocco, Lyla, and Davis. I finally got up and went to the couch and these two followed. No sleep at all. Hopefully I'll be able to wake up to get two other kids to school on time tomorrow. I feel like I'm going to be recovering all week. This lady is used to some beauty rest.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, I haven't heard or thought about Lava Hot Springs forever. Sounds really fun, all except the sleepless nights.

nici said...

I'm not taking the blame for either night.