Thursday, November 18, 2010

If You're Too Cool, You Don't Deserve Him

Last night we saw this dreamy, mcdreamy, sexy, mcsexy at The Depot. At the FREAKING Depot. That's a pretty small place to see such a big little man. I don't mean to be dramatic, but I honestly haven't been this excited about something for a REALLY REALLY long time. After Fran was done opening, I was just PURE smiles and butterflies until HE came out... FREAK! All I can say is it was a pretty amazing show... even Peter admitted he liked it, and he's NOT an easy crowd.



Some of people were too lazy to make it into this pic by not pushing their way through the crowd (ahem... Tia, John, Krista.... def not the biggest fans!). That's all I have to say. Good times were had.

1 comment:

nici said...

Brandon Flowers foreva and eva!