Sunday, August 22, 2010

This Day by the Lake Went too Fast...

The last month has been nothing but swimsuits and water...

Merced River, Yosemite National Park


Lake Tahoe


String Lake, Teton National Park

Snake River, Wyoming
Bear Lake, Utah and Lake Bloomington, Idaho


Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire


We also hit up the Weber River and "The Resort" a few times (Tia, you know what I'm talking about :) ) while we were in Utah. I wish I could go back and do it all over again. Luckily, we're hanging on to summer as long as we can and hitting up the Pacific in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

what a fun summer! I am sad I didn't get to see you this weekend while in nyc. I would love to come and see you this fall?!

Tia said...

Oh man, so fun!! Melissa, believe it or not, I haven't hit up the resort since you left. I need to sneak in a few more times up there before the pool is closed.