Thursday, July 01, 2010

Three Oh!

Once upon a time we were all young and at BYU, then some of us moved east, then some of us moved back west, but three of us are still out here... for reasons that I don't quite understand.
Jamar turned 30 and Nat and I stopped by the White themed party. I don't know why but it seems to weird to me that my friends are starting to turn thirty. I have to say it's weird that it seems weird because most of the people I spend most of my time with are in their 30's and some are in their 40's. (HmmMmm, even Davis is approaching the mid-30's mark.. ugh) I guess it's weird because most of the 30's and 40's I know are "older" than me in my mind, but Jamar just seems my age to me. We went to college together.. we have a lot of the same friends... we're just kind of the same and now it's making me feel old that someone who's not THAT much older than me is 30. Gheez, don't be so old Jamar.



One thing that makes me feel not so old... getting hit on at this party... Silly intern.

1 comment:

Nat Attack said...

I love the part about so many of us coming East. I mean, one year we're all at BYU/Salt Lake and the next we're all in the Eastern Time Zone (save Nici and Krista). Surely that's not normal, right? It was a fun time though, that's for sure.

And why on earth are you worried about getting older? You're not in danger of getting kicked out of your ward when the 30's come knocking... :)