Thursday, July 01, 2010

Girls Trip

One of the best parts of living away has been our Girls Trips...
My mom and sisters in law have made quite a few trips out to visit, and I can't complain. We always have so much fun running around the city like crazy people.
We hit up Memphis.... A new MUST SEE... up there with Wicked... SO SO good...
and the Brooklyn Flea...

among other things such as eating and shopping of course.
and yes, i am aware that my hair is out of control DISGUSTING right now. I'm working on it.

5 comments:

Tia said...

Girls trips are the BEST! Thank you again. Don't let Peter give you a hard time about your hair...it's not bad!

Jo said...

Looks like a great time, Melissa. How neat that the "girls" make visiting you a priority. Fun group!

Annie said...

I wish I could have been a part of the girls trip. Tia's baby is sooo cute.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

BOOOOORIIIIIING!

NEW POST! (stomp, stomp)

NEW POST! (stomp, stomp)

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Kook, you're killing me.