Sunday, May 02, 2010

Celebs...

I think it's pretty silly how much I love a good celeb sighting... even though it's silly I still get so excited and Davis is still very good at finding them for me. It's one of his secret talents....

Lately we've been seeing quite a few out and about....

We saw Cynthia Nixon in our neighborhood out for a Sunday stroll with her kids...

A couple of days later we saw Hoda Kotb from the Today Show but you probably know her from being made fun of on SNL.

Then Davis got some fancy tickets from work for a Mets game and guess who was sitting RIGHT behind us... JERRY SEINFELD... we tried to get a pic, but it wasn't really possible... That's a pretty good one, right? He was probably looking right at us when we took this pic. Fancy.


After the game we headed downtown to do some shopping and stopped in Cafe Habana to get some takeout and Matt Dillon came in for some takeout of his own... I thought he was better looking in real life... Davis thought he was short...

We're pretty sure saw Sean Lennon strolling around our neighborhood the other day. He lives close by, but we weren't able to confirm it.

Then, after work last week, I was walking home and walked right by Mitchell from Modern Family. He caught me staring him down... Oops.

To top it all off, after one of our late night runs last week we ran into John McEnroe with a young little hot thing on his arm on CPW.

Can you believe all of these celebs? Thanks to Davis for having a good eye for the famous.

6 comments:

Kristan said...

I read this post and I think I miss celeb sightings and I miss NYC, but mainly I think . . . I want Cafe Habana!

Shauna said...

I love me a good celebrity sighting...I see them frequently in LA, but was really excited to spot Brooke Shields today in NY! She is pretty and she is also GIANT.

Annie said...

I'm jealous. . .the most famous celebrity i saw and got a picture with was Pamela Andersen at FAO's in NYC.

Heidi said...

Jason would be so jealous about the Seinfeld sighting. He's in love with the man.

Jo said...

Wow, that's quite a run of them! Davis, what a unique talent!

Andrea W. said...

Wow, Seinfeld is a biggie. Impressive. I thought the exact same thing as Kristan, I am now hopelessly craving some of that corn from Cafe Habana!!