Wednesday, May 05, 2010

the BEST show on tv

My good friends on The Rachel Zoe Project, Project Runway, American Idol, and Stylista have kept me on my couch countless nights, but my passion for them waxes and wanes from season to season. My real stalwart is The Real World/Road Rules Challenges. As guilty a pleasure as these other shows are, none give me as much pleasure nor as much guilt as The Real World/Road Rules Challenge, where I truly am on a first name basis with the contestants because I’ve been watching them embarrass themselves for the last ten years. Even though Wes, Jenn, Evan, Kenny, CT, Tonya, and Beth are way too old to be acting the way they do, they keep coming back, and I never get tired of them. I’d call it a trainwreck, but I’ve never seen a trainwreck that involved booze, a hot tub, extreme sports, backstabbing, and people who didn’t finish high school. This show has made Wednesday my favorite night. I can’t get enough and the current season is blowing me away. I HATE Wes and I am definitely on team Kenny. If you have an opening in your TV schedule I seriously suggest checking this out... Judge if you want, but it's the BEST show in TV.


PS.. remember when nat and i met two of the stars?? holla!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

OMG Melissa, i love you. Nehemiah tried to scam on me and my friend in LA, and we were so happy about it that we all hung out with him one time after that. Chet is in our ward now...and as stupid as these people are i love them all. If i ever get a chance to makeout with Kenny and contract herpes of the mouth from him, i will sign up in a heartbeat.

slink said...

Herpes of the mouth? You have problems my friend. I didn't know that "scam" was still being used. Now that I know it is appropriate I will put it to use.

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

is it pathetic that i watched all of fresh meat season 1 in 4 days to prepare for this season? nope. it's awesome. ps, is Evan wearing lip gloss in that picture?