Saturday, March 27, 2010

Princeton

Davis' parents came for a visit and we went to Princeton to take in a Lacrosse game. The game was actually really fun and we all got our first sunburns of the season... AMAZING.

Before the game we walked around campus for a bit, and it made me SO nostalgic. Is there a time in life that is better than college? I really don't think there is, and I don't think there's a way to explain how amazing those years are. Living with friends, staying up late chatting, acting stupid, sleeping in, dating, deciding what you want to do for the rest of life, road trips, stressing out for no reason, summer adventures.... the list goes on and on... OH WOW... Sometimes I miss those days, and maybe when I get stressed I wouldn't mind going back for a bit for a nice little break from reality. Since that's not a possibility I'll just have to visit lots of campuses to take me back... Thank you, Princeton.

2 comments:

Macy said...

Oh, I so wanted to visit Princeton while we lived back east, and like so many places we never made it.

I agree about college life. What a blast. When my kids ask me at what age you get married I always say after college because I never want them to miss out on all that. It is funny how things were so dramatic and stressful in their own way back then though, and now it seems so dumb we even cared. I loooved it though!

Greg said...

It is pretty amazing how cool college is...and we don't know it them because of all the "pressures". And there is a lot of pressure, but the extraneous concerns are at a minimum, and our lives are probably simpler then than they ever will be.

Princeton was a blast. Great game.