Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Little Get Together

We had a little party with the high school friends, that was so much fun... tears in the eyes from laughing so hard fun...
Nici and I decided to make dinner instead of going out, and we were wandering around Whole Foods with no idea what to make. So I called Tia, and she gave me this yummy
recipe. Give it a try.

1 large can of white beans
1 small can of light red kidney beans or garbanzo beans
16 ounces medium/mild salsa
8 ounces cheddar cheese
1-2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (we bought a rotisserie one SO easy)
1/2 tsp. cumin

Dump all of it together (with the juice from all of the cans) and bring to a boil or put in the c-pot for a couple of hours. It's seriously SO easy and SO good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

lins.e said...

mmmmmm mel that soup was really soooo good. I stuffed myself silly as usual. good to see you again, I sure miss you guys!!!!

Breona said...

I'm so glad you put that recipe on. I went to the store the other day with that meal in mind, bought the beans and was hoping that you could help with the rest. Good timing. Fun to see you and the friends! Sorry about your water issue!!!

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.