Sunday, November 22, 2009

Must Sees

I can't get a couple of movies out of my head lately (Jacob might be another one I can't get out of my head)....

After seeing Previous I just felt sick to my stomach about it. I don't think I've ever cried this much in a movie... Although It was an interesting movie going experience because Les and I were surrounded by some characters so we'd be crying our eyes out at the movie and at the same time laughing at all of the crazies around us. That's what we get for going to Times Square. This show is definitely emotional but so worth seeing.


The other flick I loved wasn't quite as depressing.. Fabulous Mr. Fox. GO SEE IT. It was perfect. So funny. So cute. So everything. We all loved it. I think I need to read the book now. Somehow I missed this one after catching all of his other goodies.

No comments: