Monday, October 05, 2009

"Give Me One Reason"

Conference was this weekend and you know what that means?? We've been married for SIX months already. (The best part about getting married on conference weekend... You get a "get out of conference free card" once a year for the anniversary.. Holla!) Marriage has been quite the adjustment, but I think we're both pretty happy with the way things have turned out! I guess I'll keep Davis around.

I thought to mark the 6 months of wedded bliss I'd do a little list...
"Six Reasons I'm Glad I Married Davis..."

1. He let me paint a PURPLE wall in the bathroom and get a frilly shower curtain.
2. He let me choose our first pet.... But he still loves her...
3. I've trained him not to fart in the bedroom... This is a life changer...
4. He likes to tease my mom even though her only comeback is "Oh.. WHATEVER, Davis."
5. He has somehow convinced Ben to like him even though he almost killed him on the wave runner this summer.
6. He'll not only watch Road Rules/Real World Challenge and Rachel Zoe with me.. He'll LOVE them with me.

Thanks for being a fun one to be married to.

I just realized that I never posted any pics of the big day... Here are a few of my favorites. The first three are from Karen, and the rest are from Joshua Brown.





















11 comments:

Ashley said...

Seriously, that dress is amazing. So fun seeing you guys. Boohoohoo.

Tia said...

Oh my gosh......I totally forgot it was your 6 month anniversary!! I, for one, am SO happy that you two are married. You make a great couple and even better sis-in-law and brother-in-law. Can't wait until Davis gets to choose pet #2.

nerak said...

I dreamt about coming to visit your new apt, and in the dream there were no walls. But now I know that was wrong -- there is a PURPLE wall! :)

can't wait to see you! and thanks for featuring a couple of my photos! I feel so honored. although the picture quality def went up as the post went along.

p.s. your hair was seriously my favorite EVER that day. EVER ever.

Nat Attack said...

wowza. feels like just yesterday meli!

and duh, how could davis not love RR/RW challenge? does he hate america?

Ali said...

now you just need to get ron to not fart in the bedroom...

maWeesa said...

actually i need ron to NEVER take his shoes off

nici said...

You got a good one! Love the pics.

MishMyBelle said...

Wow! I can't believe it's already been 6 months! Congrats! I really am going to have to come and see this new place of yours :)

Annie said...

That was such a day! Congrats on 6 months. I saw an ad for FNL yesterday and it made me think of you...I can't wait for it to start!!

Breona said...

Great pics Mel! Glad I was around. You did get a good one. Happy 6 mths

Greg said...

What a great day for a great couple. The pictures take me back. Fine times, Melissa. Keep up Davis's training regime. I support you 100%