Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Heat of the Southwest Sun..........."

Here's the thing, I've been wanting to see this sexy number for YEARS, remember last year when I spent some time with the dealer up in Harlem trying to get tickets?? , and the desire to see them has only been amplified by Nici telling me over and over how amazing they are live...
So, when I was out west, we hopped a flight on over to Red Rocks ... A place I have never been and took in a show...
Things got a little crazy since I was with Brandon's two biggest fans ever....

This show actually lived up to my expectations, and these expectations were pretty HUGE. Sometimes I forget how much I love seeing live music and then I go to a show like that, and I just can't handle how much I love it... especially when you have a sexy lil guy like Brandon controlling the audience. The final word -- #1 U2, #2 The Killers, but I feel like Brandon might have what it takes to be the next Bono... yep, even more than Chris.

BTW, my voice is still scratchy, a week later, from screaming and singing along so much. I feel bad for the people sitting in front of me. HOlla!
I stole these pics from Jenn Cook, who was so nice to let us stay and drive us to the airport at 5am. Thanks lady!






















1 comment:

David said...

More so than chris? Oh mail...