Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Rodeo"

After my training in Denver I got to head home for a few days...
After an awful awful flight, during which we detoured on over to Boise (on a flight from Denver to SLC) and then back to SLC with about ten million screaming kids, I made it home about six hours late. The next morning we woke up early and headed up to Star Valley for the weekend.

While we were up there we had to take the kids over to see these puppies... Can you believe they're from the same mom??

There are three blackies and three goldies. My cute niece was dying over them and maybe I was too.


The crazy thing is, all of those puppies live in the barn with these kitties and they just pile on top of each other in the hay... It was kind of crazy...

Luckily, we were in town during the Lincoln County Rodeo in Afton. I LOVE small town rodeos. I even talked Pinkie into eating some funnel cake...



When I got back to Utah, I met up with this lady....


and these boys, plus Davis, and almost plus Ali.. to do the Weber River AGAIN. This time we were better prepared with oars, but we still had some close calls. Who knew tubing could be so extreme??

What else is there to say besides I miss Utah summers, even though I feel like I've spent most of the summer there this year. I really do love those nights.... Luckily I'll be back again in September to meet the new baby... HOLLA!

No comments: