Monday, July 20, 2009

"You Are What You Love"

A day rarely goes by that Davis and I don't play a game of "Would You Rather." It's a constant to competition to see who can come up with the ultimate tie, and guess what.. I finally did!! Here it is...
Would you rather be/marry/date Zooey or Jenny???


Since they're both the cutest people I've ever seen, have two of the best voices, wear the cutest things ever, and have histories of dating sexy musicians it's really hard to say.
All I know is I'm in love with both of them.

5 comments:

David said...

Zooey... Probably the most beautiful eyes on the planet.

nici said...

Jenny. But they're both pretty intoxicating.

MishMyBelle said...

Jenny all the way!!!

andrea said...

zooey...if my life ever became a movie it would have to be a musical and i would want zooey to play me

nerak said...

I'm voting for Jenny. I mean, she was in the greatest movie of all time: Troop Beverly Hills!