Friday, July 17, 2009

"Another One Bites the Dust"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIS!!
Last night, with Davis being VERY difficult, I convinced him to go to Serendipity where these fun friends were waiting to suprise him. I think he was actually surprised even though he was harrassing me the whole way over there...

Now for the REAL surprise... I had a secret photo shoot with Lyla and Rocco while I was home.
I hope you like them!!



















Pictures taken by the AMAZING Jamie Sampson!!
Don't worry, Davis got another present besides these pics of his baby, but I thought these were pretty freaking cute!!
Now we're off to New Hampshire for the weekend. HOLLA!



6 comments:

Team Gecko's Triumphs 4/23/09 said...

pretty dang cute! I can only imagine what your poor kids are going to have to do...

Greg said...

Those really are cute dogs, Melissa. Wow, Davis 32 years old, and already a proud father!

Greg said...

That last comment was Jo, not Greg

nerak said...

I love that you had a professional photo shoot of Lyla. Amazing. You crack me up.

Great pics. Oh, and I'm glad the surprise worked out!

"It's just me and Holly." Still funny.

Annie said...

They turned out so cute! I love them! I should tell my mom to get some of Penny.

lins.e said...

mel you and your dog... funny!!! Those are cute pics though.

Now did you get another dog? Or is that your moms?