Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"A Passing Feeling"

Guess what... I'm officially an LMSW!!
Yes, I FINALLY took my test and passed, after two LONG years of procrastination. Now that I don't have that hanging over my head I can start reading again without feeling guilty about it. I'm starting out with something light that I started back in the fall and never finished...
Once I finish that gem, I have a long line of goodies I need to catch up on...
In other news, Davis got a job in NYC... So I guess we'll be sticking around these parts a little longer. It's strange because when I thought we were going back to Utah, I was sad, and now that we're staying I want to go back...
I guess I'll never be happy, but hopefully my 2 1/2 week jaunt out west will fill all of my needs for a bit... We're leaving TOMORROW!
Holla!

3 comments:

Ali said...

congrats on passing...you are all fance and official now...

Christian said...

Congrats. Don't know what that is, but it sounds like a big deal.

nerak said...

I'm so glad you passed! I would've felt guilty for crashing at your place and ruining your study habits.

I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of excited you and Davis are going to be in the city longer. You are such a city child. ;)