Friday, June 12, 2009

"The Great Salt Lake"

Ali and I have enjoyed a few good shows together here in NYC and last night was our last... BOO.
We hit up Band of Horses at Carnegie Hall... Here we are looking nice a wet from the rain that is killing our lives...

The show was kind of amazing, really amazing, actually. Ali said that the acoustic version of "The Great Salt Lake" made her happy she was going home, and I think it made me a little envious of her. I dreamed about moving back last night and woke-up completely over NY.

I'm getting pretty upset about this being her LAST weekend before heading back to the home land...

3 comments:

Ali said...

"we're following home..."

MOVE TO UTAH TOO! I am sad I will miss all the good shows. I love our show tour we've been on. Salt Lake won't quite cut it on that front..

Ryan said...

What are you talking about, Ali? MoTabs EVERY Sunday morning.

Jo said...

Sounds like you and Ali had a fun time together. I didn't know she was coming home. Wow, what a life-changer for her! I bet you guys will really miss her, and I hope you won't be far behind her in coming home too!