Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Don't Stop Believing"

This weekend Karen and Michele came for a visit. Luckily, Ron was out of town so it worked out perfectly... It was just like we had a guest room! Lately, I've been missing having really good girlfriends around so it was fun to do the things we used to do all the time together. Even though I know it's not going to happen, I REALLY wish these two still lived here. I really felt like they did this weekend, and I kind of loved it. Here's some pics of our adventures....

We started out with a little brunch from Good Enough to Eat...
We took a break from our busy day playing dress ups...
Then headed down to Canal Street for some funny times. The cops were out in full force and it made everyone a bit paranoid. We finished the day with some corn at Cafe Habana...


We had the mandatory Sunday Dinner at Patsy's...

Then Karen, Bryndee, and I headed down to Times Square for a show and look what we found... There's nothing more relaxing than doing yoga in TS...

The grand finale was Rock of Ages which I am kind of obsessed with. It was one of the funnest shows I've been too... super fun music, super funny... just good times... Also, now I can't get "Don't Stop Believing" out of my head. I may have downloaded the version of the show...

Now I really need them to move back. Holla!

5 comments:

Kristan said...

So jealous.

MishMyBelle said...

Such a great weekend! Thanks for having us. I wish we still lived in the same city. Lately I am obsessed with the Glee Club version of, "Don't Stop Believing" You should check it out!

nici said...

I'm a jealous jenny.

nerak said...

Haha, I've been singing that song all day today, and driving my family nuts! Why was that show soooo good?? Thanks for a fun weekend, it def made me want to move back...

Jo said...

Sounds like a great time with your friends Melissa. I'm glad you were able to be with them again.

What a great shot (and caption!) of the yoga gang!