Sunday, May 31, 2009

"You Can Have Whatever You Like"

So, I had a birthday... 26.
Lately I feel young, but my life is older than my age... Kinda crazy, I'm getting so ancient. Anyways, Davis planned a very fun birthday that started out with Lucky Charms in bed.. Holla! Then we took Lyla on a walk... Davis is not a fan of my dog walking outfits... I'm not sure why he doesn't like them.

Then we headed out to the cutest town in PA, and stayed in this cute Inn. Charming, right?

Davis is convinced that if he developed a central touristy town out there he would make big bucks because there are ten million cute towns but not one big one. Maybe even more bucks than owning a mat. I was a fan of the little ones.

We woke up and headed to the Delaware Water Gap and did a hike that was part of the Appalachian Trail.

So, so pretty and green. We were kind of blown away by how pretty it is just right outside the city. I think we're going to be getting out a little more.


It was a fun way to start another year with the perfect mix of outlet mall shopping and hiking. Davis knows just what I like!

PS... We only listened to two songs the entire trip and they are both by T.I.. that's what I'm talkin' bout.

No comments: