Friday, May 15, 2009

"Like the Weather"

You know that 10,000 Maniac's song, "Like the Weather?" "I get a shiver in my bones just thinking about the weather...." Ugh, that's how I feel around here lately. It seems like today is the first day it hasn't rained in 10 years, and don't you worry, it's supposed to rain again tomorrow. I guess it wouldn't be a proper weekend without a little rain, eh?
In other news, Lyla has slowly been creeping her way into our bed for longer and longer every night. How can we resist this little girl??? She’s so freaking cute I can’t handle it, but the combination of her and Davis in the mornings makes it a MILLION times harder to get out of bed. And I already have a harder time than normal people so basically.. I'm struggling.


And this is the greeting I get when I get home everyday.

lyla from Davis Bell on Vimeo.

Sad that she misses me more than Davis does… I guess she makes the weather seem okay. BTW, in case you haven’t noticed, I think we’re turning into dog people….

1 comment:

nerak said...

Hahahahaha. Amazing. SHE IS SO CUTE.