Monday, May 18, 2009

"Free"

So... we got into this secret club that they have to offer to NY'ers who don't make enough money to live in the city but still want to do fun things. We get to see movies for FREE before they come out and then tell the people what we think about them so they can make changes to them to make them more likable for you! Got that? Anyways.. we've seen some good shows...
First of all we saw The Road... Oh man, I was dying to see this movie. I cried and cried over this book, and I cried and cried over the movie. Pretty good and VERY intense.

Next we saw The Boy are Back.. it's based on this book that I haven't read, but I want to read it now. One of the best movies I have seen in a long time... it made me happy but so scared to be married.... Oh man, this was a good one, and the acting was AMAZING.

We've paid for a couple of flicks too.... This one... Oh boy.. really so so so good. I wanted to be Rachel, and I had a crush on Adrien Brody for the first time in my life, and the clothes in this one.. I couldn't get over them. I'm trying to get Davis to buy a three piece suit and let me break his noise so he can be my very own Adrien.

Lastly, we saw this beauty.... Yes, we saw it opening night, and we LOVED it. I guess I'm easily entertained, but there are just too many good shows lately to keep up with.

BTW.. lately I've been eating hot dogs at the movies, and I can't help but love them. What is wrong with me?





2 comments:

nerak said...

I'm so jealous you got to see the Road and the Brothers Bloom. Those are definitely on my list. I guess I'll just have to wait with the rest of the people who aren't cool enough to live in NYC.

Oh, and we're seeing Star Trek tonight. I've keep hearing it's amazing. I'm trying to be open-minded.

I LOVE MOVIES!

Christian said...

They made a movie of the road? man, i'm excited. i love guy pearce. After "momento" and now "traitor." Cool guy.