Sunday, April 19, 2009

"World of Two"

So the night before we got married Mary and Ron threw a little get-together for our immediate families and the out of towners... It was the perfect start to the wedding festivities! We were excited that everyone finally got to meet each other. Here are some random pics from the event...

Mary planned a whole Patsy's themed dinner, and it was AMAZING! It was especially amazing considering she flew in at 2pm with two little kids, her husband missed his flight and wasn't around to help, and she was cooking in a random kitchen. She's a rockstar!


Randoms mingling...





The happy couple...

My last non-boy roommate....

Another New Yorker....

Holla House Reunion...

I wish I took more pics that night because we missed so many people, and it was so much fun!! I have to admit.. I'm sad all of these parties are over...

3 comments:

Davis said...

Ron and Mary knocked it out of the park.

Family Bio said...

I want to hear all about the HM...!! You coming back to Utah any time soon?

Braden said...

Hey Melissa, I am sort of behind and just figured out you have a blog. Duh. Anyway, great pictures. I'm excited to keep up with it.