Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Obsession"

In case you haven't heard... We got married... Holla!

The night before... We were a little nervous...


A preview of the party...


Wedding Dance from Davis Bell on Vimeo.
After it was all over...

People told me I was going to have fun on my wedding day, but I didn't really believe them. I thought I would be glad to have it all over... I was a little bit wrong. We had a ton of fun at the wedding.. well, maybe not at the actual wedding, but the rest of the day was pretty much ideal. Really, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have changed one thing. If you want to hear more about it, and you can't wait for more from me... our friends from elementary, jr. high, vhs, byu, new york, and fa mi ly and the roommate blogged about it.. so you can read about it there!! Holla!!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

What a fun day that was, it really was so perfect to the last detail. I miss you guys already!

Kiersten said...

Melissa! I looked at the pictures on Michele's blog. You looked so beautiful! Your dress was incredible. Congratulations!

Kilgore's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Tia said everything was absolutely perfect. I thought there was going to be a picture of Lyla dressed up in a flower girl dress :)

And your dress...BEAUTIFUL!!

Davis said...

We were born to dance. And by we I mean me.

sarah marie. said...

looks like it was amazing..i'm sooo happy for you both!

nerak said...

Haha, I love the pre-wedding nervous faces. And yes, I'll email you those the pics I took at the wedding, it'll just take me a couple more days.

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!