Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Freaks and Geeks"

So, I've been known to get OBSESSED with shows, and I have a new one.... Freaks and Geeks. Well it's actually an old one from 2000, but we just finished watching the DVD's, and I couldn't be more obsessed. It's like a funny My So Called Life. It's really right up there with MSCL, Felicity, and The OC. There are quite a few classic scenes... one including Dungeons and Dragons.. Oh I was DYING. Plus, it's fun to watch because almost everyone in it is big time now, kinda crazy, right? I was SO sad when we finished the last one. It's all I want to do and there aren't any episodes left to watch. BOO for good shows getting cancelled too early.
BTW, I forgot to mention that the main little boy in it is exactly what parker will look like when he's 12 but maybe he won't be so nerdy.

2 comments:

becca said...

i loooove freaks and geeks.

in fact, i think i lost my freaks and geeks dvds at our old apartment. very sad...

Davis said...

I miss Bill.