Sunday, March 08, 2009

"I Feel Pretty" (or lucky)

When I was little West Side Story was one favorite movies so when I heard it was going to be on Broadway I was pretty excited! Nat came into town this weekend, and we decided we'd give the lottery a good old try (knowing that we wouldn't win because I NEVER win the lottery)...

Friday night I realized that I couldn't enter since I lost my wallet earlier in the week and didn't have an ID so Nat and Jam went without me and didn't win. On Saturday, Nat said she wanted to try again, and I realized that I could use my passport (yes, I have to carry my passport around for ID now). HOLLA!

Anyways... Guess who won the lottery... Yep, me, and it's a hard one to win since it's the new hot show in town. I screamed pretty loud when I won... yep, I'm one of those annoying screamers! Anyways, we sat front row and center for the show for $26.50, and let me tell you, it was worth every penny. It was seriously AMAZING.. right up there with Wicked. Nat and I kept looking at each other in disbelief at how good it really was. My favorite part was the out of control dances... my oh my.. They kind of blew me away. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if you're in NYC, and you want to see a show.. this is definitely the one you should see.. and maybe you could even convince me to go with you again!

5 comments:

nerak said...

amazing! i'll add that to my next-time-in-nyc list!

Nat Attack said...

Sigh. I'm not sure that anyone will loves this show as much as the two of us did. I mean, I can hope they will -- but I'll never forget our comments and wide eyes after every song. All I want to do now is see it again. Thanks for being my good luck charm!

MishMyBelle said...

Glad you ladies enjoyed the show! So good to see both of you this weekend!

Eliza said...

oh how fun, I Love that show and especially the music. btw your mom is amazing and I LOVE my skirt and belle's dress. so dang cute.

Davis said...

That's rude not to take ME to the show.