Thursday, February 19, 2009

"When I'm 64"

Look at these two... Can you believe they're both 60 big ones???


To celebrate both of my parent's birthdays we had a little surprise gathering at Trio... It took some big time coordinating on the girl's parts. Boys are just not that into stuff like that, and then, of course, it had to snow a foot that day, and Pinkie does not do well driving in the snow... The odds were against us, but we pulled it off...
Here's the group... Notice my brother, Matt's face (front left) in this picture. It was his goal to look like his new freak show obsession, Peter Pan, I'd say he did a good job...

Tia picked up some yummy mini cupcakes... I guess the trend has spread to Utah...


Somehow Davis and I were coordinated... I promise it was unplanned, but it kind of cracks me up that this happened since neither of us ever likes what the other one is wearing...

Good times with the fam.... Holla!

1 comment:

Breona said...

No I can't! You're parents look so young! Seriously. Healthy and young. What a fun time. Cute pictures. I think Davis should meet us for dinner or something on sat. When will I meet this guy?