Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Let's Get it Started"


So, I guess wedding celebrations have officially begun. On Monday I had my first shower, kind of crazy. My mom's sister put it together... Here's the group shot of the ladies on my mom's side of the family...

Annie's like party of the family so she came too!


The shower was the big unveiling of one of the quilts that my mom HANDMADE for us. She's amazing!


Davis was a little worn out from having to "stop by..." After he fell right asleep with The Rock Dog. He's just getting ready for today when we pick up our little girl!!

3 comments:

Davis said...

Sleeping beauty.

MishMyBelle said...

How fun! Pinkie is so talented. That quilt is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the Harrison crew in a couple of months!

Annie said...

Umm glad I look like I'm 200 lbs in those pics. It was so much fun attending the family shower. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!