Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"Every Breath You Take"

You know that I LOVE myself a good celebrity sighting even if the sightings are from my trashy reality TV, I still LOVE them... Here's some of my latest goodies...

Chet from the Real World... The latest Utah Reality Star...I see him working it with the girls at church sometimes...
Leanne from Project Runway... I saw her at Mood the other day when I was shopping for fabric. I couldn't help but pay attention to what she was buying... Purple silk...
And what's this guys name?? I can't remember, but Ali and I ran into him the other day in Uniqlo... He's from that hit show Stylista, that could have been really good, but was actually really bad...


And now for the true celebrity spotting... Guess who saw these two love birds at Andrew Bird the other night?? That's right, and I was so excited by Penn that I made a little bit of a scene and then we chased them down the street... No shame here... I actually took a picture of their backs, exciting, right?? maybe I'll post it later....

There you have it... Paparazzi at it's best... D-grade (or maybe f-grade) stars... Holla!

1 comment:

slink said...

The real question is have you ever seen that TRANNIE?