Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Movin' On Up"

Remember when I said that I hoped my last move would be my last in the city? Well, apparently that's not happening because I have officially moved again... Yep, that's four apartments in 2 1/2 years, and it's looking like I'm going to have at least one more move in the city before it's over here. It's a good thing that I've perfected moving my life into a simple two hour ordeal... Yep, that's all it took my to pack up my life and get ready for the Panda Bears to move it downtown! Anyways, I'm loving my new apartment, my new neighborhood, and my new roommates. I'm trying to convince Davis to move downtown because moving back up is going to be a sad day.

Here are some pics that Ali took of the new place... It really is the cutest thing I've ever seen...

Our bed...


Fireplace in our bedroom...

The necessary cubes (the only way Ali and I could ever share a room is with these babies)

The view from the bed..

One of the TWO bathrooms in our place (yes, that's right we have two bathrooms!!)

Living room...

More living room/dining room...

Kitchen...

There you have it... APARTMENT HEAVEN... I'm sad I'll only be there for two more months!

9 comments:

Davis said...

I thought I clicked on Melissa's blog, but I guess I just clicked on Ali's blog by accident.

Davis said...

that's rude

nerak said...

Oh my gosh I wish that I could've moved down with you. SO FREAKING CUTE. And the apt looks so big!!

Ali said...

i love apt heaven. davis and ron sure missed that boat.

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

cute place! it looks bigger than mine and jason's. must be expensive to have a nice place like that in nyc! or maybe you just got a good deal. or maybe your camera makes it look bigger than it really is?

MishMyBelle said...

i love it! I am going to have to come visit the new place. I don't think I ever made it to your last place. I love how you guys have decorated the place!

mary said...

i'm so jealous of your exposed brick. you should maybe push the wedding back a little so you can stay there longer.

Annie said...

Seriously, I feel like you live in SJP's Sex in the City apartment. Love it!!