Monday, January 05, 2009

"Black Magic Woman"

I'm still recovering from all of the traveling I've done in the last few days... Flying to AZ, flying to Dallas, and driving 10 hours to New Orleans, 2 days later driving back to Dallas, sleeping at the airport, flying to Denver, and flying back to SLC. Then, that same day, flying to NYC on the red-eye... I feel like I'm going to die right now, but being there for the big game was all worth it!

Ute flags on Bourbon Street

Meeting up with the Porters for some Cajun food...


Peter and me decked out...

The Sugar Bowl.. HOLLA! I LOVE going to bowl games, love, love, love it, and the intensity at this game was out of control. GO UTES!


Nic getting some glasses in the French Quarter...

What's better entertainment for a 20 hour drive than messing around with the camera?



Here's to catching up on some sleep this week before the big move on Saturday.

5 comments:

nerak said...

I'm so excited for you to move, I'm so so so jealous. I want to see pics of the place and your street and everything ok??

Alicia and Brian said...

Where are you mooooving?

And let's get a close-up of that fancy new ring of yours! :)

nici said...

Is that Nici or Chester Molester behind those glasses?

MishMyBelle said...

congrats to your Utes. I watched, and supported. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Nic, looking hot in those glasses!

splendid said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
jordan shoes