Monday, December 08, 2008

"Everywhere"

Somehow Saturday turned out to be a pretty nice day... Despite freezing my brains out we had fun... Brunch with visitors... Errands with Davis... Dinner with Ron...Vampire Weekend with Davis...

Can I just say that Vampire Weekend was a really good show... Really, really, really good show. I went in with no expectations and came out with some fun tunes, a rockin' Fleetwood Mac cover, and a new crush... Seriously... Ezra is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

After the show I headed downtown for Ali's early birthday party. There's nothing better than a midnight showing of The Nightmare Before Christmas. Good times, eh?

Oh yeah, and to top it all off... We had our first snow of the year, and it was so fun to be out walking around in the flurries. Christmas is here!

1 comment:

Davis said...

Don't have VW be so good.