Sunday, December 21, 2008

"All I Want for Christmas"

My favorite Christmas song, hands down, is... gasp... Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas." Every year, during the month of December, I listen to this song hundreds and hundreds of times. It always makes me so happy, and since I've listened to it for so many years, every time I listen to it, millions of fun memories come rushing into my head. One of my favorite memories is documented below...When I lived in SLC we got a little crazy with the karaoke machine, and I'm pretty sure there were some people who wanted to kill me because of my love that mic!


PS... I also really like N'Sync's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays." Is it sad that I'm such a sucker for cheesy pop songs??


6 comments:

nerak said...

you girls crack me up! and that totally reminds me of the first time we went karaoke-ing in nyc, classic, classic! merry christmas lady!

David said...

Count me as one who wanted to kill you that night!

MishMyBelle said...

Every year I love to watch this video! Ahh, we had some good times in the holla house! Good thing we lived next to steve-a-rino, and he owned a karaoke machine! Merry Christmas Mel!

p.s. "Turn Around!"

lins.e said...

oh melly watching that video I couldn't help but miss your wee little bones!!!

hasselboff said...

um. frankly, i'm a little disapointed you haven't posted about weightier matters.

jacker said...

chloe bags
chloe handbag
chloe handbags
chloe paddington bags
chloe paddington bag