Monday, November 10, 2008

"Late at Night"

I've blogged about it before, but I have to say it again... I LOVE My So Called Life... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. When I was 12, I wanted to be Angela Chase. I dyed my hair red, wore construction boots, tie-dyed shirts, and flannel shirts... I seriously had the look going on. Sometimes people would tell me I looked liked Angela, and it was the BEST compliment anyone could have given me. It would just make my little day. Anyways, Ali's been watching my DVD's lately, and I've been catching an episode here or there with her. Tonight I caught the end of an episode with her, she went to bed, and I kept watching. Guess what the next episode was.. THE BOILER ROOM! Oh my, I about died. I love everything about that episode... Jordan's eyes, the kissing, Jordan's jacket, Rayanne sticking up for Angela, Jordan's hair, the boiler room, Jordan's necklace... OH MY, OH MY. Why is it SO good? Then the hand holding at the end... Could there be anything more perfect? I think not. Here's the perfect song that is playing during that perfect moment...


In other news... I finally saw HSM3, and, of course, I loved it. How cute are Troy and Gabriella? I know I shouldn't compare Troy to Jordan (that's a sin), but honestly, Troy was pretty sexy in the movie... I had a huge smile throughout the whole thing So if you like to smile... you should go see it. I promise... just seeing Troy in those tank tops is worth it! This song was so cute..



Now that I've ranted like a tween... I can go back to reality where my boyfriend worked the entire weekend.. BOO for jobs... We HATES them!

3 comments:

Kristan said...

I still need to watch that show! It was one of the things on my list to do this summer that I'm sad I never got around to.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

Breona said...

that's great mel. I never really watched my so called life that much. . maybe I need to catch up. I all the sudden cant think of his name in that...but I had a huge crush on him. hottie

Ali said...

i love jordan capulano. and secretly brian crackhowell too.