Saturday, November 01, 2008

"Candy Man"

Last night Ali, Davis, and I had fun getting ready, watching Friends, eating pizza, and dancing around in our dresses....

There's nothing like a flapper and a gangster with a cowboy mustache...

or how about two flappers...


Ali had a little too much fun dancing around...

I got some kicks in too...
After the dancing we headed up to St. John The Divine Cathedral. The church was all decorated for Halloween, and they showed old scary movies. Last night they showed the original Phantom of the Opera. It was a little LONG for me, but it was pretty cool. They had live organ music to go along with the movie. We met up with these girls at the movie...

After the movie was over they did the March of the Ghouls. Here's some of the crazy costumes...





Happy Halloween! Now it's onto Thanksgiving in MP. I ran 5 miles in the park today in preparation for the big hike. I'm just hoping I don't die on the way up.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

And HOW did you get those eyelashes to stay on? I think the moustache suits Davis well.

Ali said...

hot tranny mess..es

lins.e said...

wee-woo mel, love the costume, you are one sexy women I tell ya!!!

MishMyBelle said...

love the costume! would you rather be flapper girl or goth girl?