Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Better in Time"

Kristan came to town this weekend... I have to say, NYC hasn't been the same for me since she left. It felt like she was back living here, and we were back to our usual routine. While she was in town, it gave some of the girls a good excuse to get together...

How about brunch at Bubby's??

We didn't see any celebs at Bubby's, but we did run into the fire station from Ghost Busters..
Kind of funny, right?


We also hit up Patsy's for Sunday dinner...


Kristan... come back and live with me.. PLEASE!

3 comments:

Family Bio said...

girl sessions are the best..... looks like some yummy eating went down.. I honestly need to come visit... you look skinny, are you ana?

Nerak said...

i am sad i missed this, but excited that i get to have a version of this weekend in a few weeks! shopping, eating, meli time, holla!

MishMyBelle said...

I am sad I missed out on the Kristan fun! I need to get to NYC!!!