Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Scared"

So the other night we were hanging out..
Ron was singing Phantom, Davis was flipping Parker around, you know, the usual... and then Parker wanted to it be "Lissa's turn." Parker is very persistent in his requests, I mean demands, and he wouldn't stop until Davis flipped me too.
Here's "Lissa's turn" in action...

Parker REALLY wanted Ron to go next, but Ron was being mean and was trying to get out of it... Parker wouldn't stop begging though, "Ron's turn, Ron's turn." Finally, Mary said that Ron was too scared to do it, and Parker immediately got so sad and quit asking. An hour later Davis was flipping Parker again, and again it was.. "Lissa's turn." I tried to get out of it by having it be "Ron's turn," but Parker immediately got so serious again, and said, "No, Ron's scared, Lissa's turn." Funny that the little guy could relate to being scared.

I forgot to mention that I also had a turn being dragged around on the tube Parker is holding in that pic... There's nothing like satisfying a two year old... HOLLA!

5 comments:

Davis said...

The tube drag was AMAZING.

Eliza said...

oh my word, that picture is priceless. Davis' face is killing me! I was laughing so hard when I clicked on that picture. and LOL about ron singing phantom and being scared. soooo hilarious.

nici said...

Funny funny pic.

Heidi said...

Yes, there is nothing like satisfying a two year old. We spent last weekend up at Jason's sister's house and were satisfying her 2 year old (Elias) the whole time. It was fun.

hasselboff said...

i'm just glad someone can be sensitive to my fear of putting my life in davis' hands. thanks parker.