Friday, October 24, 2008

"Run-Around"

I'M SAD!!
Tonight these sexy sexies are in town and guess who's NOT freaking going... ME.
I've been stressing out about these tickets for the last month.. checking craisglist and stubhub every second trying to find anything reasonable... And here's what happened...

Wednesday night Ron, Davis and I were sitting around and we called Jay from Craigslist who had tickets. Jay told me to meet him in Harlem at 9am the next morning, and I could get the tickets from him. Next thing I know.. It's 10am, and I feel like I'm doing a drug deal with some homey-g-funk up on 125th street. Turns out the tickets were fake, and my heart was broken.

Today I emailed another freak bomb and he said that he had e-tickets and would email me them. I responded, "Is there anyway you can ensure that you haven't sold these to anybody else?'' Guess what I got back.. NO RESPONSE. Ah!

So here am I with no plans on my Friday night because I was 100% positive I was going to be spending it with Brandon. UGH... I'm So Sad. I. Am. So. Sad.

I guess now I can focus my attention on finding a puppy. Ron?

5 comments:

Tia said...

Bummer about Brandon...he is such a babe! But wait...are you serious about this puppy business??

Family Bio said...

go for a golden... sorry you had to deal with the run around, Its not so fun when you get super excited about something and then shut down... I feel for ya honey...

Family Bio said...

go for a golden... sorry you had to deal with the run around, Its not so fun when you get super excited about something and then shut down... I feel for ya honey...

Davis said...

NO MORE ABOUT THE PUPPY

hasselboff said...

yeah. time to move onto to a new obsession. the puppy was so last week.