Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Kids"

It's crazy how quickly fall hit. Last week was summer, and now it's fall. It makes me sad that summer is over. I'm seriously stressing out about it. I can handle fall, but looming in the near future is stupid winter. Last winter was not a good time, and I'm just dreading another one like it...

Today when I woke up I was looking through some pics form this summer, and it made me miss my kids. When I was home in July we went swimming with all of them, and I took some pics. I know they're not very good (what can I say, I'm still learning), but I think some of them are pretty cute.

Paul getting ready to jump in...

I can't get over Ellie... I think of her as my little baby, and she's getting so big...

Weirdo Matt and Princess O...

Mr. J and Grandma Pinkie

Miles Guy... Okay I can't really get over Miles' and his talking. It might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Chubby Chubsters Williams...


His arms are just a little on the chubby side...

Ellie and Miles fighting over crackers...

This picture cracks me up because Miles and Rocco have such a funny relationship, and I think it captures it so well.


Why does summer have to end?? I want sunny pool days to last forever.

4 comments:

Nerak said...

Mel, those are great pics, I don't know what you're talking about. Inbal would be proud.

Tia said...

All of these pictures are SO cute. I love the one of William without his shirt and the little drool on his chin. We missed you at the big b-day bash tonight!!

Annie said...

You have the cutest kids! I was seriously so sad when I saw your mom because it made me miss you. I'm craving a game of partners with you and the fam, come and visit and play. I'm trying to talk Joe into a trip to NYC.

nici said...

Ya. Cute cute cute.