Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Intervention"


So, the other night I talked Ali and Kellie into watching Intervention with me. Tia told me about the disturbing addictiveness of this show awhile ago, and I've been wanting to watch it ever since. It was SO good, but SO disturbing.



After Intervention, we were in the mood for something a little lighter so we watched The Rachel Zoe Project. This show was also SO good (but you know me, I'm kind of into trashy reality TV). Rach and Rodg are so cute together, and all of the drama with the assistants is pretty classic.

When we got done with our TV marathon, we realized we'd just had a little taste of the other's work life. (And we'd just found two must sees.) All of the parents I work with have major substance abuse issues, and Ali lives the glamorous life of hanging out in fancy clothes all day. I guess it's time for me to trade in the drugs for the clothes, eh?

And, how could I not take advantage of posting this video? Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tia said...

Miss..I, too am watching Rachel Zoe. Rodger is cute. You've got to have something light and stupid to balance out the crazy Intervention people!!

Nat Attack said...

Rachel Zoe photos well but looks pretty haggard on film. It surprises me every time! I guess I had her pegged as younger.

I fully support your trashy viewing habits!

Ali said...

haha..so funny. i wouldn't use the word glamorous definitely dramatic..but not in a life threatening drug way. More in a someones coffee spilled on the $3,000 jacket way

mary said...

love, love, love the rachel zoe progect.