Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I Don't Wanna Talk About It"

I've been feeling a little homesick lately. I don't know what it is. I just have. So, as I've been wanting to go home.. this song keeps popping into my head. It's one of my favorites from back in the day. Don't you love when you can not listen to a song for years and then one second it just pops back in and makes you feel better? That's how this one has been for the last week. FYI, this video is so random... but just listen to the song.



Other ways I've been getting over not wanting to be here.... Brad freaking Pitt. Oh man, he seriously cracked me right up in Burn After Reading. I hadn't laughed that hard for a bit...

Also, here's a quick, quick, good read. I read it in 1 1/2 days just on the train. I'm sure you've seen the movie, but seriously, I can't imagine that happening to me. Oh wait, sometimes I feel trapped like that in NYC.
And just to be extra cheesy and extra annoying... here are the lyrics from my song.... Holla!

i can tell by your eyes that you've probably been crying forever
and the stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror,
i don't wanna talk about it, how you broke my heart,
if i stay here just a little bit longer, if i stay here won't you listen to my heart,

if i stand all alone, will the shadows hide the color of my heart,
will they be blue for the tears, black for the nights we spent apart,
and the stars don't mean nothing to you, they're a mirror,
i don't wanna talk about it, how you broke my heart

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Possibly the dumbest music video ever... but a good song, nonetheless.

Nerak said...

Ok, I can't decide if I actually liked 'Burn After Reading', but I'm so with you -- Brad cracked me up!