Thursday, September 25, 2008

"At the Stars"

Davis claims that his hidden talent is catching random things... I'm not so sure about that, but I am sure that he's a pretty freaking amazing celebrity spotter....He spots big ones and small ones all the time, and I love it...
Recently we've seen a couple of fun ones...
You might remember this guy, Jeremy Sisto, from Clueless. We spotted him at Bubby's the other morning. He was super cute in real life (cuter than in pics even), and I couldn't stop staring at him. I loved that he was rocking a sexy beard.
We saw this SNL beauty, Casey Wilson, shopping at J.Crew at Rockefeller Center last weekend. Davis was standing about two feet away from her just staring her right down. I didn't really get it, she's not even that cute, but whatever.
Okay, next we think we saw one of these girls, but we were cruising by on scootsies and couldn't get a definite, so who knows if it's true or not. There are many gross wannabes strutting around this city so you can never be sure.
Here's to more sightings.... HOLLA!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Matt & I saw Waitress last weekend. Jeremy Sisto was the creepy husband. I could not figure out why he looked familiar... and then found the Clueless connection on imdb. Funny, I thought Elton seemed pretty creepy too...

Nerak said...

He seriously has radar or something, you guys always see people. Remember how I'm celeb-sighting challenged? Jealous.

scott and lindsey said...

i love this! Scott is good at spotting celebs 2- in fact, i think Bubby's is the place to them. We saw 2 in one day there, although not as cool as a glimpse of the Olsons!

I was gonna ask you about the photo class you took... the name, where, how i can find out. send me an email if you get a chance! thanks! lindsey.crismon@gmail.com

lins.e said...

man that would be my favorite part about n.y.c.... oh mel and her fabulous life, miss ya honey!!!1