Friday, August 01, 2008

"Stars"

It's just not summer without little trips to Star Valley. Seriously, that place is what summer is all about to me. I just spent four days up there and was NOT ready to leave. The morning we were leaving I started to stress right out. I know I'm not going to go back for probably another year, and it just makes me sad to think about it... Boo.

Anyways... We made good use of the short time we had up there...

We took the kids down the Salt River... My body has been numb for the past three days from the freezing water...


Matt, James, and Olivia

After tubing, Matt decided he didn't have to wear his shirt for the rest of the weekend...
Here he is getting the dye ready for our annual tie dye fest...


Our professional shirts...

Roco felt left out, so I gave him a little mohawk...


Having the kids up there it makes it so much fun....
Olivia, Paul, Ellie ready to swim...
William and Paul hanging out...


The girls....


I want to go back right now!!

2 comments:

Nerak said...

Please wear that tie-dye shirt around NYC, haha.

MishMyBelle said...

Mel your trip looks like a lot of fun. I am jealous you got to see Heid, nici, and kris! It is hard coming back from vacation with family...i want to go back too!