Thursday, August 07, 2008

"So You Think You Can Dance"

I 've been a little emotional about these guys lately....Seriously, I don't know what it is but Katee and Joshua have really been getting to me the last two weeks, and I just cry and cry and cry when I watch them. They're amazing. I'm pretty sure Davis thought I was having a nervous breakdown last night because I couldn't get it under control -- I cried the entire show. What's wrong with me? I just love this show, and I guess I get a little emotional about the dancing. Nat sent me a countdown of the twenty best dances from the show
and I remember every single one of these (except season 1 because I wasn't around that summer). I love #5 the most, if you only watch one watch that one. When I lived in SLC we watched that stupid dance about 5o times everyday. We were a little out of control. I'm sad that after tonight it's allover.
I'm going go ahead and say that I think Joshua is going to win with Katee coming in a close 2nd. Joshua might be the cutest thing I've ever seen and Katee is a beautiful dancer. I can't wait for the results!!

5 comments:

Kristan said...

I can't belive I didn't start watching this show sooner! I'm in love. I couldn't be happier with the season, tonight's "favorite" dances and the results. I had goosebumps the whole time. I can also relate to your tears - tonight especially. I can't help the fact that I now have a void in my life. Pathetic? Yes. Do I care? No.

Annie said...

I"m so happy you just admitted to crying over these two because I"m totally guilty too. It's a good thing JOe wasn't home to see me crying my eyes out because he would have totally done a post about it. You have no idea how good it makes feel that I wasn't the only one getting emotional. I am so sad this show is over. I'm obsessed with Josh and Katie! Josh is the cutest thing.

nici said...

I love SYTYCD. I just love it.

slink said...

You have problems if this is making your cry. Get it together.

Nat Attack said...

I do love that Joshua.

I re-watched the Finale last night. How perfect was it?! 2.5 months til the tour!!!